Being charged with, or suspected of committing a crime can be particularly distressing and the consequences can have major impacts on your life. Penalties for criminal offences include fines, good behaviour bonds, and imprisonment and you might be exposed to less obvious implications like intervention orders, or applications for the seizure of your assets!
Here at Salisbury Lawyers we have extensive experience in all criminal matters and Intervention Order applications. We are dedicated to defending your rights and ensuring you receive the strongest representation.
Our criminal team have years of experience and we regularly appear in the Supreme, District & Magistrates Courts of SA and we can assist clients in police custody or prison and we can help you with Parole Board hearings, appeals against sentence or conviction, and applications to set non-parole periods.
We can help in all areas of criminal law including:
- * Appeals against sentence or conviction
- Assault, Affray & other violence offences
- Bail Applications
- Breach of Bail
- Breach of Intervention Order
- Centrelink Offences
- Disorderly Behaviour
- Drug Trafficking, Drug Manufacturing and other drug offences
- Driving offences
- Heavy Vehicle offences
- Firearm & weapon offences
- Fraud & Money Laundering
- Hindering Police & Resisting Arrest
- Intervention Order Application defence
- Murder, Attempted Murder & Manslaughter
- Sexual Offences including Rape, Unlawful Sexual Intercourse, Indecent Assault & historical allegations
- Theft & Robbery
- Threatening Life & Acts to Endanger Life
- Firearm offence
Worried about the likely penalty? Ready to get some common sense advice?
Salisbury Lawyers can appear for you in any city, suburban or country court in SA including Adelaide, Elizabeth, Christies Beach, Port Adelaide, Murray Bridge, Berri, Port Augusta & Mount Gambier.
At Salisbury Lawyers we provide easy to understand advice and professional representation. We’ll explain the Court process so you understand what’s happening and we’ll be with you all the way. In Court we will fight hard to get you your best possible outcome and remember, legal aid is welcome and we’ll fix our fees on all private matters